Saturday, November 8, 2008

Untitled - as yet (thinking)

I wish I could draw how I feel
I'd show you a million pictures...
Of the warmth of the morning sun
engulfing me being to being
Of the shining stars in the night sky
that lull me off to sleep
Of the smile of a little child
that makes all worries drain
Of the touch of a mother's love

that helps to ease the pain
Of the fulfillment of my existence
Of the sky, rich and blue
Of the path that pledges eternity
And leads me straight to you..

I wish my tears were words
I'd write them all to you...
Of the dark empty room
filled with all my fears

Of long sleepless nights
wishing that you were near
Of cruel biting winds
that leave me numb and blue
Of shadows and of despair
and pictures devoid of hue
Of heedless oblivious wandering
towards a nameless destination
Of the barrenness of my existence
when you are no more there...

2 comments:

crimson~sky said...

Nice picturesque imagery in the first part.... and the last part conveys it all.... the whole meaning.

/-\mn/-\ said...

umm thx. :) yeah i like the first part with regards to composition, lekin last part is more... close :)
hey help me name it, will you. Can't think of anything....